Monday 18 February 2008

What was I thinking of?!

Well I put it down to Mercury retrograde in my house of love, making me act a little crazily. According to www.moonology.com, I can comfortingly allow for one last blast of mayhem. So its obviously not my fault. What's not my fault? Well the fact that in the pub on my usual lunchbreak, I met up with a chap that I had a bit of a snog with a couple of years ago. He does have an entrancing arse - that's my excuse, and lovely eyes, and a flirty manner that's not too scary and..... that and a retrograde Mercury, obviously. Last time, I gazed so deeply into his eyes when I was meant to be on an evening out with the girls that in the end, I had to ring K to come and get me before I did something stupid. This time, I wasn't in the mood to ring K, and well up for something stupid.

It's struck me that I have been to bed with someone in their teens, their 20s, their 40s and their 50s. What I haven't had is someone in their 30s. So when....Cider Man, shall we call him, mentioned that he was firmly in the middle of his 30s, it was green light for an extended lunchbreak. I was a good girl, I went to the bogs and bought condoms, because I've noticed that blokes don't. Not that I needed them, we stopped short. I indulged my other passion, after he'd been down on me, and I'm still licking my lips. But I can't keep doing this. This is how girls get a reputation. Mind you, I'm a woman not a girl, and do I really care? Frankly, my dear, I don't think I give a damn. I would like some extended sex though. A quick lunchtime bunk-up isn't that satisfying and to be honest? I'd rather have been in bed with...Terribly Addictive Stud? Instructive who I feel regretful about cheating on, isn't it...

2 comments:

David said...

Oh, we all have our "What was I thinking of?!" moments. I have a couple that send cold shivers down my spine ...

Hair Monster said...

Well I have one ambition - not to end up with the same regret as Sir John Betjamin!