Tuesday 29 January 2008

O.M.G.

Its taken a while to have the time to update here in peace and quiet, but I know you're all (!) desperate to know what went down. Or who.

I have to say, with a bit of warning and some wind-up texts to get us in the mood, he did not disappoint. Au contraire, he confidently span me through some positions that had me gasping with astonishment.... and pleasure. There was one particular one, well! But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I got to his room at about 6:00pm and he'd suggested a session before dinner - fine by me. Can it only have been an hour or so? Felt much longer. Was enjoying myself exquisitely particularly with the Karma Sutra special, when he mentioned I should try it out with K. And it all came crashing down around me, really. We had frantic sex, lazy sex, tired sex, languorous sex, lustful sex, (though none from behind) all of which was fantastic, but in the dark, I was left with the thought that I had to go back to normality with K and how was I to do that when I'd been reminded so graphically what I was missing?

Also, I wasn't too chuffed with an air of smugness (intentional or otherwise) about how fabulous his life was. Mine, of course, is an utter fuck-up, and reminders of this fact aren't welcome. So, all in all, I was fairly unsure come the morning how I felt about it all. And then we started again, but we were both "well-used" from the night before and not much was happening, so I went down on him.

Oh the joy and delight of having access to a live cock that doesn't only respond to it's master's hand. I could have lost myself down there for hours, but a gentle mouthful bought things "to a head". He apologised for coming - no idea why. I'd warned him that I wanted to taste him. He didn't think this was what I meant. I made it perfectly clear that this was exactly what I meant! And it cheered me up enormously!!

However, by making a reference to him as sex-toy of the month, I led him to understand that a repeat showing was not cut & dried. He seemed sad about that, but I needed time to absorb the sensory overload. Its hard to go from near famine to a 20-course banquet and not be overwhelmed. I stopped in a bookshop on the way home and found myself in the self-help section. I suppose I was looking for some inspiration, and I found it. I inspirationally realised that if you take anything in life too seriously, you might end up actually reading some of that shite.

So over the weekend I went some way towards making things better with K (who has finally delivered an xmas present), and messaged the lover through an internet BB that I stalked him to, in order to indicate that negotiations were still open. He is keen to repeat on an opportunistic basis... and as it happens, an opportunity will present itself next week. After that he's on holiday for a fortnight - somewhere hot, glamorous and expensive (see what I mean about smug - he'll be offering to show me the photos next). That might be a natural break, but we shall see. But oh fuck - the sex was good!

No comments: