Tuesday 1 January 2008

London Buses

None for 10 months and then 2 in an hour.

Sprog Junior mentioned to her ex, you know, the one who dumped her over the phone that she's arranged to meet an old friend in January, and he's blown up, instigated a huge row and she's desperate to leave. Except that she's at his mother's house the other end of the country and they take Hogmanay very seriously there. I did mention to her that they should meet up somewhere neutral - she put this to him and he said, "That's a good idea, why don't you come up to my parents' house. Of course that's neutral, you lived here for 6 months..." Words fail me, but my palm is itching...

Oh and on the other front, amongst my Happy New Year texts, I got one from You Know Who. In itself, utterly blameless, nothing to convict either of us, but none of my other ex-bosses or senior colleagues remembered me at this time of year. Like I say, potential...

No comments: