Sunday 6 January 2008

Potential

So, tomorrow night, I will be staying over in a hotel for a meeting early the following morning. The potential will be staying there also. Not that I'm planning anything... I'm sure it was purely co-incidental that I rushed out and spent £100 on new lingerie yesterday. Well....like the girl guide I never was, I like to be prepared. For what? Humiliation, disappointment, a knock-back? Or something scarier... He's not really interested, is he?

Mind you, if he ever reads this: The Maestro, his lover and her facebook revenge, then he would run screaming, wisely. I started reading it thinking it was funny - but Christ, what a car-crash. Bunny boiler extraordinaire. 
Basically, she set him up with an online honey-trap, blogged about it and hoped to get a publishing deal out of it.

After several weeks the affair began to peter out. “I was very upset and so thought up this revenge,” said Slavin (in her late 30's)

Yes, this affair was measured in weeks. Men, be afraid, be very afraid! Ladies, have some dignity, please!

No comments: