Wednesday 9 January 2008

Ooops I did it again

The potential is now actual. It was quite nice not to have to make all the running, and he was keen. Oh he was keen. It was very strange, a different shape, smell, less hair, more hair, pleasures and interests, but surprisingly relaxed and bizarrely, after he left, emphasising that I should knock on his door if I couldn't sleep, I really missed him. Which is not like me at all - I like to sleep in my own space, but the urge to cross the corridor was nearly overwhelming.

And I was so turned on that night - I nearly humped his leg like an excitable Yorkshire Terrier. He stroked my neck and I came...for the 8th/9th time, and not the last time that night either.

"Don't be embarrassed in the morning, will you?" he asked anxiously. And I wasn't. We sat side-by-side in the boardroom for 5 hours with ne'er a twitch, but back at base today, we chatted quietly, gently, legs entwined under the table. He wants another round - I have an "issue" that will wait for another post, and I can't say that I don't want to, because I do.

So where does this leave me? I'd always assumed that if I had another affair, it would be with a total bastard, just for the sex. I hadn't counted on someone I genuinely liked and respected making an irresistible pass at me. I hadn't allowed for someone who is worried that I might think he was ignoring me at work, when obviously discretion is paramount. I hadn't expected to feel so comfortable around him, happy to share a moment of tenderness. There's nothing hard-faced about this at all, and I had been steeling myself to don that persona, because, well, that's what you do, isn't it? I'd mentally prepared for a player, and instead I've got a naive sweetie - and surely those are the most trouble? But he was exaggerating when he said this was the first time he'd done this in 30 years? I reckon so. So the song for the day is: "There may be trouble ahead...."

No comments: